- Ideal family home
- Set in a good sized plot with a south facing rear garden
- Extended over the years and recently refurbished by the present owners
- In excellent order throughout
- Four double bedrooms
- Garage/workshop and car port in addition to plenty of parking
- Set in the home of the Glastonbury Festival
An individual, detached house built in the 1980's with later extensions and recently refurbished by the present owners. The property is offered in excellent order and enjoys a south facing rear and lots of parking. All the bedrooms are doubles making this an ideal family home.