- Situated on the Market Place in the heart of this vibrant town
- Spacious and well proportioned with one large double bedroom and an additional room perfect as study/treatment room/dressing room
- Large open plan sitting room, dining area and kitchen with two windows looking out over the Market Place
- Lovely view from the bedroom up Glastonbury’s colourful High Street
- Private off road parking space at the rear with further visitor parking
- Available with no onward chain
- Additional storage cupboard by the front door to the apartment
This is a spacious 1st floor, one bedroom apartment, with additional 2nd room and private off-road parking. Viewing is highly recommended. With its position in the heart of Glastonbury there is a superb view looking up the picturesque, colourful High Street, and also out over the Market Place. It is a wonderful place to experience life in Glastonbury. For example, the yearly Glastonbury Carnival, and the May Morning Celebrations. In the winter when the trees are bare you can also spot the Glastonbury Tor through the sitting room window.