- Refurbished Grade II Listed cottage believed to dated back to the 17th century
- Rewired throughout. Damp proofing works undertaken. Modern gas fired boiler.
- Newly installed kitchen and bathroom (newly installed pressurised hot water tank)
- Masses of character throughout and very well presented
- 3 reception rooms (including a networked office)
- 3 bedrooms and a stylish bathroom
- Enclosed gardens with summerhouse and backing onto a large recreation area
- Garage and carport with additional parking
A Grade II Listed property packed with character and comprehensively refurbished by the present owners in recent years. With interesting and attractive features throughout the cottage it offers very liveable accommodation and an enclosed garden in addition to garage, carport and additional parking.